Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lovin' Summer

I so enjoy the summer and the lazy days and the lack of someone else's schedule. We're getting up later, eating breakfast unrushed and (after chores) playing throughout the day. We've got our little garden growing and progressing with plenty of water and the kids also surviving with plenty of water. They regularly wear swimsuits and play with the hose to keep cool. I am still working a few hours each day at the Real Estate thing, but my kids are where my thoughts consistently lead me. Later in the summer, we will travel to Utah and play there for four weeks.

Dalon has finally been transferred from Kwun Tong to Tung Chung. He apparently caught the fancy of a young lady who thought she might pursue him. So, wisely, he was moved. He says Tung Chung is cleaner, rural, and by the ocean. They are on an island with a branch of about 50 people. His companion is a former Marine -"oo-rah"- who apparently does 360 push ups every morning. He could teach Dalon a thing or two, I'm sure. :-)

2 comments:

Ashley E. said...

I think it is so funny that Dalon had to be transferred because of that reason.. haha! And Carston looks SO handsom in the pictures below! I hope all is well with you guys.. And for sure check out those Twilight books.. I LOVE them! :)

mistyp said...

Ya, we had many investigator girls who would fall in love with the Elders. Smart move on the mission president's part! :)