Monday, April 28, 2008

Another driver!

Woo hoo! Carston got his driver's license! I have no pics at the moment. I'll post one sooner or later. It's still hard for me to see him behind the wheel, but I've been taking full advantage of the situation and have him running errands for me OFTEN! Luckily, Canyon is a small town and the max speed is 30 mph and there are plenty of stop signs, lights, etc. Keeps the teenagers grounded and the parents sane. We're very proud of Carston and his new found independence. One major obstacle overcome and now on to the Eagle Project and moving toward Senior Year!

4 comments:

Larry said...

Good luck on getting your Eagle project completed. I will be watching the roads tomorrow while Carston is in town.

Ashley E. said...

WOW.. Carson is driving! That makes me feel SO old.. haha :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Kari!

I just tried to send you an email with our new address, and it got sent back to me. Can you email me when its working?

Thanks,
~Annaliese

Larry said...

How is the Eagle project progressing? Is school out? How is the missionary?