Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finally Here


Finally! Pics from Hong Kong. Proof that Dalon is alive and well and loving what he's doing. The above pic is of Dalon with his Trainer, Elder Ross. We thank God for him and the goodness he showed Dalon in his first weeks in Hong Kong! Dalon's emails are very positive and he continues to improve in his language skills and his people skills. They do not tract there in HK, instead they street contact which involves stopping people as they are traveling and trying to strike up a conversation. A major challenge for Dalon, but one that will bring him many blessings as he masters that challenge! The next pic is something I call "Dominoes". I think if one building falls they'll all go!!


This one is of the longest suspension bridge in the world. We all thought that was a Golden Gate bridge honor.




We're still here lovin' and livin' life!

6 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

Thanks for putting up those pictures. It's so great to hear how he is doing and that things are going well. I will pass it on to Phillip-- he will want to know.

Larry said...

How are the Works? It is nice to know that Dalon is well.

Come visit us at
Vances

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Hello guys. It was great to see pics of the kids, they are growing up. It seems like just yesterday we were having a little party for Lauren. I have a site also - www.b3ranch.blogspot.com

Shaila

Larry said...

What is new at the Work residence? How is the missionary? Did you get snow?

Anonymous said...

We're all thinking of you and Dalon. Let us know how you are.

mistyp said...

Sister Work, I don't know if you remember coming VT to me a couple times before you moved. (With Sis. Vance.) Anyway, I noticed your blog on the Price's and was happy to see you have a missionary in Hong Kong. I served my mission there and know exactly about the places you mentioned. It's a wonderful place to serve a mission!!! I actually have a friend visiting me right now, here in Utah, from Hong Kong. She goes home next week. I'll have to tell her to look for him, if he ever serves in Tai Po. Take care! ;) If you want to see our blog, email me at mistypankratz@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invitation. :)